click here to join the nna
1. educational SIG
Education SIG Chair
The NNA educational SIG meet twice a year and have recently been co-ordinating their meetings with the research group. The NNA educational SIG is now called LEARN.
1. To develop and provide a national network for healthcare professionals working in neonatal care with a particular interest and focus on education and research. The integral link between education and research is central to the aim of the group.
2. To promote membership/awareness of the Neonatal Nurses Association, its work and to work together with them to raise the profile of neonatal care addressing common and recent issues that arise nationally.
If you would like more info on this please click on the link below:
click here for learn
2. COMMUNITY SIG
The Community Special interest Group meets frequently and often facilitates a conference each year.
1. Enhance the profile of community neonatal practitioners within the neonatal setting
2. Identity and represent the interests of the Community Neonatal practitioners withiN neonatal nursing
3. Network and share examples of good practice through discussion and dissemination
4. Support and promote seamless transfer and care of the neonate and family between the hospital and community setting
5. Enable ongoing care in the community setting to the neonatal and family
6. Contribute to and advice the NNA Executive Committee on matters pertaining tO Community Neonatal nursing
Account No.: 07175487
Sort Code: 30-96-12
Reference: YOUR NAME
ALL OTHER CORRESPONDENCE CAN BE made out to:
Neonatal Nurses Association,
39 Kirkfield Lane, Thorner, Leeds
Copyright © 2019 Neonatal Nurses Association. Site design KLDWCREATIVE. All Rights Reserved.