1. educational SIG
Education SIG Chair
The NNA educational SIG meet four times a year and have recently been co-ordinating their meetings with the research group.
The four main aims for the NNA Special Interest Education Group are:
1. Support and promote life long learning principles for practitioners involved in neonatal care.
2. Network and disseminate example of good practice
3. Seek and represent the educational interests of neonatal nurses
4. Contribute to national and professional standards regarding educational provision for neonatal nurses
2. COMMUNITY SIG
The Community Special interest Group meets frequently and often facilitates a conference each year.
1. Enhance the profile of community neonatal practitioners within the neonatal setting
2. Identity and represent the interests of the Community Neonatal practitioners withiN neonatal nursing
3. Network and share examples of good practice through discussion and dissemination
4. Support and promote seamless transfer and care of the neonate and family between the hospital and community setting
5. Enable ongoing care in the community setting to the neonatal and family
6. Contribute to and advice the NNA Executive Committee on matters pertaining tO Community Neonatal nursing
have an sig query?
get in touch with us now.
Copyright © Neonatal Nurses Association 2018. Designed by KLDWCREATIVE. All Rights Reserved.